Zeruno Games has released on Friday, April 22nd and is a rogue like 3D Shooter with (an obvious) Metal aesthetic. When it was first started in Kickstarter, it got funded in 8 hours. Besides the digital release it will include a Deluxe Physical Edition and a Limited Edition only available in Europe. The Deluxe Physical edition will include a Nintendo Switch cart, case, manual, and sticker set. The Deluxe Physical Edition will include: A 56 Page Artbook, Stickers, Guitar Pick, and magnetic bottle opener with its own Limited Edition Box.
The game itself is an action-adventure game with procedurally based levels, as you battle the God Kuk who has created zombies that attempt to wipe out the Metal Heads and respective bands. Each playthrough will be different which gives the game a lot of replay value.
Metal Tales: Overkill will feature:
- 50+ items – Charge up with new guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books, and summons.
- 15 different enemies – 15 normal enemies types.
- 8 Guitar Bosses – Go toe to toe in the ultimate Rock showdown!
- 4 playable characters – Are you more into Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? You have a lot choice for your look.
- Local CO-OP – An exception which should be the requirement.
- Original soundtrack and international Metal bands’ songs – Rock out to an original Metal Soundtrack.
You can watch the trailer here:
Frederick Guese is a video creator, YouTube Moderator, and editor at PlayStation Haven. A QA industry vet and has worked at Respawn Entertainment, 2K Games, and Activision-Blizzard. Frederick is working on being a narrative designer, He is a writer, editor, and video producer. You can visit his Twitter, YouTube channel, and Instagram. He’s a big fan of Hideo Kojima games and Japanese Role Playing Games of the 1990’s and early 2000’s as well as modern video games.
Frederick Guese’s author page:
PlayStation Haven: https://playstationhaven.com/author/frederickguese/